Monday, October 26, 2009

No.VI Zexion

Oh! Zexion's next! Who the overachever? Yeah him. Well you know the drill people so come on!!! An exceptional tacticain, he uses his keen inteellect and ability to weave illusions to manipulate those around him. His weapon is a Lexicon. A Lexicon what's that? It's a spell book used to learn high leveled spells and his reading book. So he learns strong spells while he reads it to pass the time? Yeah pretty much...Well I'm glad you know so much about my book.*All look to see that his's right behind me*Would you like to read aswell? I do know for a fact that you're very good with spells and you may like to test yourself with higher leveled spells right? Well my answer is YES to both. All right here you go,adn take good care of it ok? Yeah.*Hands the book to me and leaves* Was that an illusion? NO IT WAS NOT AXEL. Ok,Ok don't kill me!! Well that's all for now, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment